Panorama has the wide range of infrastructures and facilities in the categories as stated below to meet the contract requirement as scheduled with the lowest cost.
- Fabrication / Workshop shed wide area of 10,000 Sq. meter at accessibility location with over head crane.
- Power Sources – with the different range of power / diesel generators.
- Welding equipment for SMAW / GTAW process for carbon steel, stainless steel & alloy steel materials.
- Handling equipment such as third party, certified cranes in various capacities, transportation, handling accessories etc.
- Workshop facilities having an approximate area of 2500 Sq. M are available for Calibration, Preventive Maintenance System.
- Multi skilled Mechanics / Personnel shall ensure the break down maintenance will be done within the scheduled dates and relevant procedures.
- Construction equipment are available in wide range to execute the structural and civil projects.
- Qualified and experienced Management Staffs and workforce from different nationality in different grades are capable of meeting Customer / Client requirement in accordance with the implemented quality system
- Training and evaluation of employees is the part of Management resources.
- The resources for Quality & Safety Management System implementation in accordance with the Quality & Safety Policy shall be provided by the Management.
- Sub-contractors & Suppliers shall be evaluated for their capability and capacity and selected for execution of project as illustrated in this document.
- Administration office with the computerized network and communication channel to maintain the Quality Management System and Business requirements.
- Blasting and Painting yard 5000 Sq. meter.
- Alloy steel dust proof fabrication shed 1200 Sq. meter with complete facilities.
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Welders (Certified by TPI)
Fabricators (pipe & structure)
Welding inspectors (CS WIP 3.2)
Inspectors (ASNT level 3)
Inspectors (ASNT level 2)
Electrical & Instrumentation
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Public Relations Officers
Blasting & Painting
Design & Development
Planning & Estimation Engineers
General Skilled Labours & Helpers
Panorama has wide range of, not limited to, the following, Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Equipment, readily available at workshop to execute the project in time
- Welding Machines
- SAW Welding Machines
- Blasting Equipments
- Airless Spray Painting Units
- Side Booms
- Water Tankers
- Roller Compactors
- Micro Drilling Machines
- Sheet Piling Hammer & Accessories
- Sheet Piling Machines
- Water Pumps
- High Pressure Hydro-test Pumps
- Fork Lifts
- Place Rolling Machines
- Lathe Machines
- Milling Machines
- Drilling Machines
- Profile Cutting Machines
- Boring Machines
- Cold Cutters
- Plasma Machines
- Pipe Cement Lining Machines
- Pipe Threading Machines
- Pipe Bending Machines
- Drill Punch Machines
|Plate Cutting Machine||VIMEX (INDIA)||Thickness Max. – 20 mm & Width Max. – 3000 mm|
|Plate Bending Machine||VIMEX (INDIA)||Thickness Max. – 25 mm & Width Max. – 3000 mm|
|Rolling Machine||VIMEX (INDIA)||Thickness Max. – 10 mm to 60 mm & Width Max. – 3000 mm|
|Rolling Machine||VIMEX (INDIA)||Thickness Max. – 3 mm to 16 mm & Width Max. – 2000 mm|
|Pipe/Angle/Beam Cutting||TRENNJAEGER||Max. 200 mm × 200 mm & Thickness 20 mm|
|Rotary Drilling Machine||WMF MAFGE BURG||Max. 60 mm Dia & Thickness – 100 mm|
|Hack saw||BEHRINGER||Max. 6” Solid Base|
|Press Brake||VIMEX (INDIA)||Thickness Max. 12 mm|
|Cold Cutter||WACHS||Size 12” to 24” & Thickness Max. – 30 mm|
|Plasma Cutter||ELETRA BECKUM||Thickness Max. – 30 mm|
|Plate Profile Cutter With Rail||CE||Thickness Max. – 120 mm|
|Beveling Machine||BUG-0 SYSTEM||Size 5” to 16”, Thickness 20 mm & Angle Max. 60°|
|Fabrication Tool & Welding Tool||Various||Various|
|Dished Head Machine||Arabian Oasis||Sub-Contractor Works|
|Electro Welding Machines||MILLER MALL VI||Max. – 300 Amps|
|Welding Generators||SHINDAIWA||Duel Max. 600 Amps Max. – 25 Volts|
|Welding Machine SAW||All Time||600 AMPS × 3000 MM Height|
|Welding Machine GMAW/ SAW||ESAB||With Power pack, Wire feeder & Magnetic Flexi Rail|
|CNC Machine||Plasma Cutting, Profile Cutting|
|Hi Frequency Units||Various||Various|
|Gas Cutters||NIGP||Various Types|
|Argon Cylinders||NIGP||Purring Min. 99.997%|
|Backing Oven||QCAL- Calibration||Max. 400°C|
|Holding Oven||QCAL- Calibration||Max. 250°C|
|Quivers||QCAL- Calibration||Max. 100°C|
|Induction Heating Machine||Weld Therm||6 Channel Max. 1100°C|
|Generators||PERKINS, AKSA||500 KVA, 60 KVA|
|Electric Furnace||In House Build||3000 mm Height, 3000 mm Width, 10000 mm Length|
|Hydro Test Pumps||Various||Max. 300 Barg|
|Pressure Gauge||Various||From 5 Barg to 400 Barg|
|Pressure Chart Reports||BAR TON||From 20 Barg to 400 Barg|
|Manifolds & Other Tools/Blinds||Various||Various|
|Blasting Ports||Air Blast||Various|
|Air les Spray Units||VOYET||Various|
|Overhead Crane||KONE CRANES||Max. 15 Tons|
|Mobile Crane||GROVE CRANE||50 Tons|
|Mobile Crane||KATO CRANE||25 Tons|
|Mobile Crane||NISSAN CRANE||25 Tons|
|Mobile Crane||GROVE CRANE||70 Tons|
|Mobile Crane||MANOTTI CRANE||55 Tons|
|Fork Lifts||Hyster||3 Tons|
|Lifting Equipment’s/Tools||Hyster||As Per QP-REG-Q-01-Rev.4|
|NDT Equipment’s||M/s. QIS||Sub-Contract Works|
|DESIGN SOFTWARE||PVELITE 2011||Sub-Contract Works|
|MECHANICAL TESTING EQUIPMENT||M/s EXOVA